PRODUCT MOCK UP / PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE
- Please contact us for pre-production samples
- MY DOPE TEE does not provide finished samples or email photographs for approval for exact repeat orders.
- Customers can request a finished sample for approval, sampling charges will be as follows
- $35 screen set up
- $10 run charge per location
- Blank garment (may be provided by customer) freight to be arranged by customer
- Customers may request an emailed photograph for approval. For such email photographs please add $35.00 fee.
- We make a concerted effort to closely match repeat orders to the original order. Exact duplication, however, cannot be guaranteed because we may have changed sourcing to improve/maintain our quality/delivery and overall performance.
- Colours on mock-ups may vary slightly due to differences in monitor settings.
- Mock images are for illustrative purposes only and is not to scale!
- Customer must provide print ready artwork. Any alterations needed will incur additional charges of $35 per half hour of work
- Files to be printed as CMYK (4 colour Process) needs to be submitted in CMYK format
- All strokes and fonts must be outlined and/or rasterized.
CHANGES TO ORDERS:
- Changes will be accepted only if production has not begun
- If your order is in production, the order cannot be changed or canceled.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Even with the use of top-quality low bleed plastisol inks, we cannot guarantee against colour fastness (bleeding) when printing on synthetic fabrics & materials.
- For screen printing, white is commonly used as a flash base and must be choked, or trapping applied to the overlaying colours.
- MY DOPE TEE operates on 3% spoilage/misprint basis on products for decorating.
- We will not issue a credit or replacement for the rest 3% of customer merchandise damaged or spoiled during decorating.
- All claims for additional spoiled or damage are required in writing and damaged or spoiled merchandise returned.
- Pantone colour codes (PMS COATED) are to be provided by customer
- Standard turnaround time - Approximately 7 - 14 business days.* *standard production times may vary during busy seasons
- Please save files in CMYK colour format with a resolution of 300 DPI or higher at the actual size the print is to be on the product as clearer images results in a better-quality print.
- For Artwork that rely heavily on blending modes / gradients, please provide a JPG or PNG as a sample of what the finished print should look like.
- Typesetting and editing costs would also apply as per our pricing policy.
PDFs, JPGs, GIFs and other formats
- PDFs: Best saved from Illustrator or CorelDraw for the file to be edited. JPG’S: RGB mode, 300 dpi or higher, at actual size.
- GIFs: usually not a viable format, limited uses, best as sample image.
- Completed file will be emailed to you for approval.
- Microsoft Word, Publish It and PowerPoint files are not accepted and will require recreating.
- Poor resolution files will need to be recreated.
- A cost will be provided when we have had a chance to review the file.
- Please allow an additional 2 to 3 days for this process to be completed.